- RT @tonx: This year’s @goodfoodawards entry submission period is winding down… Coffee roasters: get in there! goodfoodawards.org 4 years ago
- Anybody want to buy a poppery popper? These are actually pretty decent if you want to try out home coffee roasting. http://t.co/aihXZMxBD2 4 years ago
- RT @ExperimentalPDX: Booking the PDX edition of the International Noise Conference ( squelchers.net/inc.htm). Looking for noisy bands to do … 4 years ago
- @ExperimentalPDX how do I get involved with this? I would love to play a noisy set using my Rhodes. 4 years ago
- To brisk to bike home? I think not... 4 years ago
Author Archives: Evan
Whoa, it has been way too long since we last posted here! We’ve been super busy working at Onyx Coffee Bar and developing the catering end for Pedal Coffee, which we will post more info about here on the site … Continue reading
Thanks to all who came in and said hello last week and today! The Onyx Coffee Bar will not be open this Thurs. 12/9 and Fri. 12/10 but we will continue to be open Wed.- Sat., 10am-6pm starting next week … Continue reading
We are super excited to be opening the doors tomorrow, Dec. 1st from 10am-6pm! We’ll be giving away espresso and pour-over coffee with some treats from our neighbors around the corner at Pure Bliss Desserts, so don’t hesitate to stop … Continue reading
Tim makes making coffee look so sexy.
Hello! For our first post, I would like to mention that I will be at Coffee Fest in Seattle tomorrow afternoon, making some tasty pour-over coffee at the Hario booth #731. See you there!